Changing Name and Gender Markers on Legal Documents

Legal Forms & Documents

Step One: Physician’s Statement of Gender Change To change your gender marker on several kinds of Indiana documents, a “Physician’s Statement of Gender Change” is required. This can be either: a) a physician’s signed and dated statement, on letterhead, that includes the language from 140 IAC 7-1.1-3 “[insert customer’s name]…

Continue reading