All Souls Unitarian Church
Rev. Anastassia Zinke
9:30 a.m. – Adult Forum
10:30 a.m. – Service
All Souls welcomes all who are in sympathy with our principles to join us in our journey of discovery, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, political belief, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The Seven Principles
There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.